no items to display
Making on-the-go breakfast can be such a pain that we often just settle for a cup of coffee. Well, coffee lovers rejoice, we have a solution: A Juice Plus+ coffee smoothie! This uses naturally sweet ingredients like dates, walnuts and Vietnamese coffee—plus our Juice Plus+ Complete Dutch Chocolate mix. The process doesn’t call for a ton of time or effort, and you’re getting your coffee and breakfast all in one. Check out the full list of ingredients below and be sure to leave a comment with your favorite Juice Plus+ smoothie recipe for a chance to be featured!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 scoop Juice Plus+ Complete Dutch Chocolate
- ¼ cup strong Vietnamese coffee, or any coffee of your choice
- 3 dates
- 3 ice cubes
- ½ cup milk of your choice
- To garnish: 2 chopped walnuts and unsweetened cocoa powder
- Water as needed (if too thick)
Prepare coffee. Put the Juice Plus+ Dutch Chocolate Complete, dates, ice, coffee and milk in blender then mix. Garnish with nuts and cocoa powder!
Loved this smoothie recipe? Check out our cookie-inspired recipes!